Recruiting Adlan Elamin

I'm not optimistic since we don't typically have good luck getting players from Paul VI, but this seriously looks intriguing.

Not sure we’ve even tried with a P VI player since Aaron Thompson. Would be nice to build some connections with their staff.

Not sure we’ve even tried with a P VI player since Aaron Thompson. Would be nice to build some connections with their staff.
We've tried several times. I think it's safe to say Maryland has the inside track.

Maryland: “Obviously, I’ve known about Maryland my whole life. It’s pretty much home so having the opportunity to go there would be cool. I also have a close friend that goes there now Deshawn Harris-Smith. He tells me about him being there all the time. Being able to go there would be really cool.”

I don't think Maryland has offered, at least not yet.
As to PVI players, this is a different coaching staff with different connections. Maybe different results.

As his recruiting profile stands right now, he's the kind of player we tend to get. Predominantly MM offers with some low P6 offers. That being said, he's only a junior and is a productive circuit season away from picking up consistent P6 offers, plus PVI plays a national schedule.

In the 247 article he said he's not going to focus on a decision until after the summer, so it's looking like we'll probably miss out unfortunately

Back