Ahmed Hamdy-Mohamed transfers to TCU - Always a Ram

Maybe we should just shut this site down so we can stop offending the players and all of you folks. Good idea?

I honestly get so sick of all the whining sometimes and start to wonder if this is even worth my time anymore.

I don't think people were that offended or anything. I wasn't offended. I had a disagreement in principle about whether or not is a good idea to post pictures of players girlfriends. What is wrong with that?

Everyone is getting so testy on this board lately meanwhile I'm just over here, ignoring the irrelevant posts and living life like:

tumblr_inline_noichu81231qm6mtp_500.gif

Maybe we should just shut this site down so we can stop offending the players and all of you folks. Good idea?

I honestly get so sick of all the whining sometimes and start to wonder if this is even worth my time anymore.

I do love it here. I'm glad we've got such a great website. Your hard work on the forum is appreciated.

I've moderated an entertainment message board. It's a thankless job.

Natty & Mat, Thank you for the best board I've ever been a part of. Keep up the great work!

Yes -- thanks guys! Ya'll should be savages and collect donations from us savages with a hip ca$htag: https://cash.me (used by Wikipedia, American Red Cross, etc.)

cash.me/$VCURamNation -- how 'bout it?

Natty: Hamdy is the man: he's got an attractive girlfriend. Here's pictures of her that I discovered in like, 2 seconds from a well known public social media outlet.

VCURN's response:
hulkmad.gif

Back