Black & Gold Game

Looking at this thread has been a nice peak into our jerseys over the years. A lot of ones have not aged well at all but these might be my favorites.
Agreed they are still futuristic looking and super slick even a decade removed, no easy task!

309980400_8071610982912593_3805622910159702025_n.jpg
I call this: A tale of two verticals.

I call this: A tale of two verticals.
I think this was very early in the summer. I looked on Instagram for Tobi because I knew he wore number 10 in the workouts. I found the video and paused it to grab a freeze frame.

What are the top 2 matchups you'd like to see in the Black and Gold?
I'd like to see:
Fermin - DeLoach; They will be competing to start at Center. We've seen DeLoach as a freshman only.
Kern - Fats; They will be fighting for playing time at the wing. Wondering who is most ready.

I'd like to see:
Fermin - DeLoach; They will be competing to start at Center. We've seen DeLoach as a freshman only.
Kern - Fats; They will be fighting for playing time at the wing. Wondering who is most ready.
I’m thinking the captains will be alumni (Brandon Rozzell? Ed Nixon?) so I’m really interested in who they’ll pick for their teams.

I'd like to see:
I want to see Zeb going up against Ace and Nunn on both ends of the court to see what he brings to the table.

I'd like to see:
Johns vs. All the other bigs. Contrast in styles, hopefully elevates all.

Thinking we’ll probably see DeLoach and Fermin vs. Johns and Lawal.
I would think they’d split those pairs up. DeLoach and Fermin are 5s (though DeLoach can probably eventually be a swing 4 if he has an outside shot) while Johns and Lawal are more 4s.

I’d like to see the split be Fermin/Johns vs. DeLoach/Lawal.

Back