Briante Weber "A New Beginning"- NBA Tracking Thread

I'm sure just about everyone knows more about the NBA than I do....so help please. Was looking at the NBA league pass page and it says "watch select games". But, if the team is listed does that mean they carry all their games? Or, how do I see a schedule of what the select games are that they carry for what teams... Seems some of the GW games are on ESPN, ABC, etc., but many on carriers that aren't here?
Might wait to see if he gets past the next 10 day period and just pick up single games...since they are so darn late anyway!
And will the pass let me see on tv as opposed to just streaming?
Only for Bri would I watch the NBA..ugh

I'm sure just about everyone knows more about the NBA than I do....so help please. Was looking at the NBA league pass page and it says "watch select games". But, if the team is listed does that mean they carry all their games? Or, how do I see a schedule of what the select games are that they carry for what teams... Seems some of the GW games are on ESPN, ABC, etc., but many on carriers that aren't here?
Might wait to see if he gets past the next 10 day period and just pick up single games...since they are so darn late anyway!
And will the pass let me see on tv as opposed to just streaming?
Only for Bri would I watch the NBA..ugh
Honestly, Troy Daniels has been having an incredible season by my count, especially for a Ram that went undrafted out of college..He's had many 25+ point games, check out the highlights. Worth checking out.

Bri played most of the second quarter and had a couple of steals-very active on defense. Second unit did not play well.

Back