Congrats guys

Seahawk Nation 08 said:
Can't believe we beat W&M tonight. We're the ultimate Jekyll and Hyde team in this conference, I swear.

...and that's in a conference of almost all Jekyll and Hyde teams! congrats on beating the Pugs!

Seahawk Nation 08 said:
Can't believe we beat W&M tonight. We're the ultimate Jekyll and Hyde team in this conference, I swear.

I gotta give UNCW props for what they did. they could have gave up after the VCU game but no. They fought back and beat a great William and Mary. Congratulations!!!

ndnballer09 said:
Seahawk Nation 08 said:

I gotta give UNCW props for what they did. they could have gave up after the VCU game but no. They fought back and beat a great William and Mary. Congratulations!!!

And its exactly what we needed, too. Not just a "great effort" and a moral victory, but a BIG WIN. I felt we matched up PRETTY well with W&M heading into this game, certainly better than we did with VCU and their big physical guards. After all, W&M depends a lot on the 3 and we're one of the best teams in the nation at defending the 3. But they also don't turn the ball over and we do, so I thought that we didn't stand a chance to stay within 10, let alone win.

But the Hawks continues to surprise me this season, both with how surprisingly horrible they look in some games and how well they play in others. It'll be THAT kind of season the rest of the way, apparently.

Tough loss for you guys against Northeastern; they look very much like they'll be in the top 4. The top teams (VCU, Mason, ODU, NU, W&M) are all so even with each other, which will make for some great games in CAA play.

SN08, I congragulate you on monday night, it just shows the drive you guys can have. your season is not over. I hope to see the Hawks on saturday in the tourney where you belong. Keep the faith!!

rams77 said:
SN08, I congragulate you on monday night, it just shows the drive you guys can have. your season is not over. I hope to see the Hawks on saturday in the tourney where you belong. Keep the faith!!
I'm not looking forward to Trask, as usual.

Thanks guys.

By the way, I liking the new digs you all have here. I might pay a visit again, even when our teams aren't playing, if that's OK. :D

Seahawk Nation 08 said:
Thanks guys.

By the way, I liking the new digs you all have here. I might pay a visit again, even when our teams aren't playing, if that's OK. :D

Sounds good to me. I am a fan of your writing. There is an "Around The CAA" board here that is far superior to any other place to talk CAA hoops.

Back