De'Riante Jenkins verbally commits to VCU

Mistachill

Elite Member
Last edited:
Actually, I'd let it stay. I think having a thread with the commits name in it is a good place to have focused discussion/love for that recruit and his family to see.

Welcome to VCU, De'Riante! I'm sure you will go on to be a revered Ram legend during your time here!

I'm not sure this needs to be deleted. My thread is for the entire 2016 class. I'm going to update the first post to included info on all of the recruits we sign. This thread can be for De'Riante. It's up to you.
Didn't want to violate protocol. I'm fine leaving it up.

cheering_minions.gif

MAN! What a frickin AWESOME thing to see when first signing into ramnation! This guy is ranked WAY below where he should be, believe it, folks. I knew it when we first met... he is all about VCU, this man knows a great thing when he sees it, and VCU does TOO!

Fricki BOOOM, muthafers!!!!!!!!!!

I had a good feeling about this one when pictures never surfaced on him wearing Tennessee gear, and I'm so happy to hear De'Riante has joined the good guys... Welcome aboard De'Riante!!! You are the prototype Havoc player, you're going to be GREAT here. What a huge win for our program....

Hey I think that Will Wade guy might be able to recruit............

Back