Discounted A10 Tournament packages

Hey VCU fans!

If any of you are looking for a great deal on A10 Tournament tickets, give me a call! With our team (URI) dropping like flies, we'll have an abundance of tickets available at a great price. We currently have packages starting at $100 for ALL 7 sessions!

Available Sections: 9, 13, 109 and 111

Tyler Foley
(401)874-4295
[email protected]

Wishing I had waited instead of Mason's tix. Actually URI could easily make a run in Brooklyn so I am surprised they are not booking the weekend to be there for their rams.

I know one thing, I am not sitting in the middle of Mason fans after what happened last Wednesday.
Ugh..............I know that's right. So once you get in there, is it acceptable to move around? How stringent are the rules about moving?

Ugh..............I know that's right. So once you get in there, is it acceptable to move around? How stringent are the rules about moving?
My experience has been that they're pretty strict about moving to a different section. Maybe someone else knows how to work the system.

Reactions: SWV
Barclays has a lot of ushers and they're very serious about making sure people sit in their purchased seats.

They also are serious about halting aisle walking from my one experience. Wish I could go again this year!

My experience has been that they're pretty strict about moving to a different section. Maybe someone else knows how to work the system.
I didn't sit in my seats a single game last year and had no problem. You have to move over at the right time then go up and make facial recognition occur w the usher so that they know you coming back in. Heh, it is all about The Process ! (And if you have to move just do so politely and say "must be in the front rowwwww")

I didn't sit in my seats a single game last year and had no problem. You have to move over at the right time then go up and make facial recognition occur w the usher so that they know you coming back in. Heh, it is all about The Process ! (And if you have to move just do so politely and say "must be in the front rowwwww")
So you have to make facial recognition occur? :D:lol::lol::lol:

So you have to make facial recognition occur? :D:lol::lol::lol:
You know what I mean - stop and chat them up as you walk out so that they know you. It doesn't just happen if you blow by someone and show them the back of your head. Don't make me have to think as I type on a touch screen.

Back