District Baller - where are you?

Rammy said:
Just a reminder, neither DB or anybody else on this board knew anything about Daniels or Theus before they committed to us.

I don't know about Daniels but I do remember a discussion maybe on the zone about a recruit from the 757 visiting on campus for the weekend(Theus)

Didn't he leak the Mike Rhoades hiring weeks before it went public?

Hey, lets not get DB in any more trouble. If he needs to back off the recruiting rumors, fine. I'm looking forward to his posts over the summer on player development, esp. Krill's 3 point shooting, Larry's hook shots and info on players already signed.

where is sugarphil when you need him? now that guy had inside information.

rammed said:
where is sugarphil when you need him? now that guy had inside information.

...straight from the source ;)

rammy: I appreciate your post and I am with you; at times this board is full of fantasy and delusions on players we want and information about other players leaving or going to other programs that I personally do not care about. Let's keep it real and let our coaches do their job. I believe DB means well but he monopolizes these boards at times and needs a break.

senor ram said:
rammy: I appreciate your post and I am with you; at times this board is full of fantasy and delusions on players we want and information about other players leaving or going to other programs that I personally do not care about. Let's keep it real and let our coaches do their job. I believe DB means well but he monopolizes these boards at times and needs a break.

What he said!!! :lol:

Rammy said:
...neither DB or anybody else on this board knew anything about Daniels or Theus before they committed to us. That should tell you all you need to know about the lack of inside information on this board. I don't have a problem with maybe speculating about potential recruits, etc. but don't post them as if they are facts.
i'll be willing to bet some major
Pok%C3%A9buck_sign.gif
that db knew about them but chose or was told not to say anything.

you guys need to find hobbies, seems like DB has found his hobby, these boards are not life, enjoy your girlfriends/wives/ kids/mlb/nba/nhl/pga whatever you like but come on....

does knowing everything the second it comes out make it any different than what we get day 1 of the season???

ramtastic83 said:
you guys need to find hobbies, seems like DB has found his hobby, these boards are not life, enjoy your girlfriends/wives/ kids/mlb/nba/nhl/pga whatever you like but come on....

does knowing everything the second it comes out make it any different than what we get day 1 of the season???

Exactly the point I've been trying to make since The Zone started to go to poop.

I love VCU basketball, but I'm not even sure if it makes my Top Ten List of "Thing Most Important To Me."

I love VCU basketball, but I'm not even sure if it makes my Top Ten List of "Thing Most Important To Me."

Certainly not nearthe most important thing in my life, but easily in the top 10.

I keep hearing this phrase "let the coaches do their job." I'm assuming this is just figure of speech, but if not, how is speculating about recruits preventing them from doing their job?

People complain that some VCU fans need to be more fanatical in their support of the team because they don't stand up during games, then slam fans for wanting to know ASAP any news concerning their team? I don't get it, you either want engaged fans or you don't. I guarantee you, check out any great fan base and you'll see what you see here, just 50X more.

I guess we could be more like GSU's fan base. :roll:

Speculate your ass off...this is the forum to do just that.

Right /wrong /indifferent ….. WTF . Post away…and let the reader beware

Back