Driving people to VCURamNation

Make a T-shirt! It would be a good way to advertise in public when you wear it and would help monetarily with the site. I wouldn't mind having a shirt like Run DMC but with VCU RamNation in between the stripes.

redsoxn2004 said:
Brad people criticized you because you posted a link for something that's really VCU only on the general boards.

Now do SOME posters take it out of context and post ridiculous things? Yep.

In my defense I will say there are a number of other school posts on the general board. Plus my initial post was very simple and not mean to incite.

After it did incite, I deleted my posts and ask that the thread be deleted. I got a pm from a moderator saying I did similar with the graduation pics (asked that it be posted to the Nation...I didn't see it here as it was in the process of being posted)

I acknowledge the moderator that I was at fault. I indicated I would refrain from doing such again. But again my post on the general board was not mean spirited or meant to incite but only to inform "for those interested"....since no one was really visiting the VCU board and other fans my have an interest.

But as I indicated in my PM to the moderator....I would not make a post containing a link to a site outside of the zone since linking to an external site outside of the zone tends to incite at this point in time.

NickGeorge21VCU said:
Make a T-shirt! It would be a good way to advertise in public when you wear it and would help monetarily with the site. I wouldn't mind having a shirt like Run DMC but with VCU RamNation in between the stripes.

I like the T shirt idea. Maybe a thread for shirt design ideas.

Back