Recruiting ESPN TOP 100 James Boughknight:Closed

Only two others scheduled but he says he will take all 5. Miami September 7-9 and Connecticut September 14-16

why does it seem like are we always one of the last schools getting visits from these young men? I know there are some advantages to being one of the later, if not the last school to be seen but man does it make me sweat! Im so excited about this guy, and really most of the recruits, Im getting crazy anxious over here waiting on their decisions

"
The visit went well,” he said. “I had a good time, they have a nice campus and a great staff. I like what they have to offer there.”

With Buzz Williams’ program losing several seniors, Bouknight could play a key role.

“I would have a big role,” he said. “They have four seniors leaving so there’s a lot of playing time. But I’m still going to continue to go on theses visits. I still haven’t made any decisions.”

Indiana signed 4* sbooting guard armaan franklin last night. They are out of the picture for bouknight!

That leaves just vcu, miami, UConn and va tech!

Indiana signed 4* sbooting guard armaan franklin last night. They are out of the picture for bouknight!

That leaves just vcu, miami, UConn and va tech!
I wouldn't be so certain. But it couldn't hurt!

Dan Hurley and UCONN Staff immediately on Bouknight after his official to Miami today.

James bouknight getting the red carpet treatment at UConn this evening.