Fair well and adieu to you fine Spanish lay-dees.

VCU85

Elite Member
The end of a tumultuous season starting with a gutted coaching staff, and player roster. It grew into a season of success, and head scratching losses.

That this team almost made it to the semis of the also ran tournament speaks to the coaching staff, and players ability to come together, and play some solid ball over the course of the season.

Hit that portal hard coach O. And build on the success of this season. See ya next Nov. !!!

Last edited:
It's funny you said Spanish Lay-Dees. I interact with a lot of hispanic women and I use the word Mucho as much as I can. To them it means a lot! And I bid them an adieu of Hasta la vista baby! Oh yeah.

giphy.gif

The end of a tumultuous season starting with a gutted coaching staff, and player roster. It grew into a season of success, and head scratching losses.

That this team almost made it to the semis of the also ran tournament speaks to the coaching staff, and players ability to come together, and play some solid ball over the course of the season.

Hit that portal hard coach O. And build on the success of this season. See ya next Nov. !!
Captain Quint I presume!!

Back