Recruiting FANTASTIC news re: VCU recruiting

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
I have heard that the guys at 247 are about to launch a VCU-specific recruiting site within the next two weeks. Most if not all P5 programs have one; it is about time VCU does as well. I urge all you obsessed folks to support it when it launches. It could have a significant impact on our visibility and, accordingly, results.

Last edited:
I have heard that the guys at 247 are about to launch a VCU-specific recruiting site within the next two weeks. Most of not all P5 programs have one; it is about time VCU does as well. I urge all you obsessed folks to support it when it launches. It could have a significant impact on our visibility and, accordingly, results.
Putting DL out of a job

Wow, really? They usually don't do that for schools without football. Will we get a dedicated insider?

I have heard that the guys at 247 are about to launch a VCU-specific recruiting site within the next two weeks. Most if not all P5 programs have one; it is about time VCU does as well. I urge all you obsessed folks to support it when it launches. It could have a significant impact on our visibility and, accordingly, results.
intriguing, let us know what else you hear on the matter!

Time for a conference invite???????

;)

Not that this isn't great news but when I saw the thread title partially revealed I thought we had received mega news about a recruit commitment. Little bit of a let down but still good news! :D

Not that this isn't great news but when I saw the thread title partially revealed I thought we had received mega news about a recruit commitment. Little bit of a let down but still good news! :D
I thought the same thing...

Back