Recruiting FANTASTIC news re: VCU recruiting

What are the benefits of having a 24/7 site? Will we have a dedicated recruiting reporter? Or will it be consolidated version of the ram nation threads?

The Our Team guys have really knocked it out of the park in my view. Today's piece on PGs we have offered beyond this year that fit our system is the kind of prospect evaluation we are just not going to see elsewhere.

They have a $1-for-the-first-month trial offer out now. I strongly encourage you to sign up. This is important for the program's visibility. This is a great opportunity; let's seize it.

The Our Team guys have really knocked it out of the park in my view. Today's piece on PGs we have offered beyond this year that fit our system is the kind of prospect evaluation we are just not going to see elsewhere.

They have a $1-for-the-first-month trial offer out now. I strongly encourage you to sign up. This is important for the program's visibility. This is a great opportunity; let's seize it.

The more VCU content the better. I'll give it a try

And @duncanlamb could have been charging you fools all this time!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back