For Funsies: Conference Reallignment/Creation

It moves fast. Unless you have a swollen prostate. I and the two people in their 70s I was with made it through without a bathroom break.
I actually think it would have made sense for them to have an intermission. 3 hours is long time to sit without stretching, even if your prostate is sized less generously. Or if you are, you know, a woman

I actually think it would have made sense for them to have an intermission. 3 hours is long time to sit without stretching, even if your prostate is sized less generously. Or if you are, you know, a woman
No theater in 2023 is doing an intermission. People made it through Avengers Endgame and Titanic without an intermission and they were 3 hours movies. There have been plenty of 3 hours movies. I don’t think they’ve done an intermission on a movie since the 70s.

I think the BE really wants to wait until the ACC implodes so they can pick a school or two that might want to make the jump to the BE if they don't get any other major conference offers.....that is if the BE feels the ACC breakup talk has any merit.
If the BE also loses Villanova and Uconn, it's really going to be hurting.

No theater in 2023 is doing an intermission. People made it through Avengers Endgame and Titanic without an intermission and they were 3 hours movies. There have been plenty of 3 hours movies. I don’t think they’ve done an intermission on a movie since the 70s.
All three LoTR movies had intermissions when they were originally released in '01, '02, and '03

Can we get a Barbie review?
I went to Joe's Inn on Saturday for some breakfast for dinner. My wife and I were sitting in a back booth when two girls came in with their mom and grandmother. All were wearing pink so I of course piped up saying, hello Barbie girls! The young girls got a big smile and said, it was a great movie! I got a kick out of them. The grandmother and mother seemed to enjoy the movie and dress up experience more than the girls.

All three LoTR movies had intermissions when they were originally released in '01, '02, and '03
Not in the theaters I went to. Regardless, theaters aren’t likely to do that these days. The 3 hour run time already limits the number of showings for the movie, so they have to squeeze in as many shows as possible. I think fewer people were going in and out of this movie than most shorter movies I’ve been to.

I think the BE really wants to wait until the ACC implodes so they can pick a school or two that might want to make the jump to the BE if they don't get any other major conference offers.....that is if the BE feels the ACC breakup talk has any merit.
If the BE also loses Villanova and Uconn, it's really going to be hurting.
I don’t think they can wait around on the ACC. Any major change is probably still a decade or more away. I’ll believe the dissolution of the conference stuff when I see it.

its happening...
Either that or it is definitely not

As for BE picking off ACC remnants, which ones are going to give up football? The Grant of Rights issues are also a litigation risk that the BE might not be willing to accept.

There is one thing I can positively, 100% guarantee about this alleged imminent and also not-at-all-happening realignment we are reading about: no one who knows anything is talking, and no one who is talking knows anything. Including me

Back