Game video production has been fixed!

I get that it's a very first world problem, and not remotely the end of the world, but I'm trying to understand whether the apologist/denier stance is actually sincere, or just a contrarian reflex?
Well, just so that we're clear on my stance:

1) I think suggesting the Athletic Department get the Mass Comm department to address this problem makes no sense.
2) I have no doubt people are experiencing audio issues. My questions are how wide spread is it and is the problem without a doubt on our end?
3) I don't get why some are having problems while other's are not? It makes no sense that I'm getting a completely different problem free feed while the next person's audio is crap. That's why I wondered if the problem could be on the end user's side or possibly whatever platform or TV service is being used.
4) If the problem is on our end why hasn't it been fixed especially since the AD has to have heard the complaints by now?

I don't think I've ever denied that there's a problem somewhere. How bad it is, how widespread it is, and who's at fault is what I was questioning. I did also insinuate that we may be getting a little spoiled but after hearing Tampa's audio sample I'm definitely backing off of that.

@Mistachill

To provide some idea of what some of us are experiencing. I grabbed one of my recorders and sat it in the room I usually watch the game and recorded three samples from different games
Memphis
Alcorn St
Temple

The Temple game if I remember correctly is the one that gave birth to this thread. The only change made during the recording was the game selected. NO system setting were changed

Thanks for sharing. Yeah, that's bad!

It's just very weird that some are experiencing this when others aren't having any issues.

Commercials are like 5 db higher than the broadcast. Just don’t get it. Oh well. Just muting the commercials so they don’t blow my speakers.

It's a bit louder this game without the mass distortion from the Temple game..........and this is listening through my cheap BT speaker. Same with my direct connected speakers on my TV. I'm much happier and I enjoy listening to Ed Nixon

910 on Audacy and TuneIn both have a football call in show. The VCU app is ahead of the TV broadcast. No syncing possible

Just finished watching the game.Best audio production of the season. Almost matched the Memphis game. Bravo

Back