How are you feeling right now about the team and program?

Thank you for your post and please know that your comments are truly important to me. I appreciate your point of view and have extreme empathy for your feelings. Your contribution has made this a better thread and I look forward to you continuing to share your valuable input both here and in other threads throughout this forum. Your feelings are never to be invalidated.
This is a post that screams GFY if I've ever heard one :lol:

Thank you for your post and please know that your comments are truly important to me. I appreciate your point of view and have extreme empathy for your feelings. Your contribution has made this a better thread and I look forward to you continuing to share your valuable input both here and in other threads throughout this forum. Your feelings are never to be invalidated.
We should start a Go Fund Me for certain posters so we can buy them therapy dogs to walk on them when they get triggered. Maybe we can have a "Safe Space" thread where posters can visit.

You could have saved some time by just typing “bless your heart”

Today's fun fact, George Mason basketball has had exactly ONE player matriculate into the NBA in the 21st century

Jordan Miller, of course...he DID transfer to Miami for his last two college seasons. Which means his NBA bio lists Miami as his college :lol: :lol:
He's played in 8 games
so, in summation

Mason Sucks

Anthony Grant was about to leave after his first season at VCU. He was all set to take the Florida job, but Billy Donovan had a change of heart about going to the NBA at that time, so Grant stayed at VCU.
The only difference was Grant stated that if the Florida job became available he would leave. That was no secret. Unlike Capel who want to take the fist thing smoking. WW would have left as well if he could.

Ditto

Wow! All this back and forth because you believed Patrick could have made the difference needed to make the tourney and someone chastised you for thinking that. Then you had notables backing up Patrick’s worthiness. I too heard he was the real deal. If I were you, I just would have left it at that. Silence can be golden sometimes.

Back