I KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMING....

xjohnx said:
Red_I_Ram said:
I also heard that you will need to be a full-time student to get in free next year.
Anybody got the low down on this?

That's hte word on the street.

All VCU students who are currently enrolled in full-time, degree seeking programs at VCU can get into all home contests free of charge. Students are REQUIRED to bring your valid student ID card to the designated student entrance, located at the east/front entrance of the Siegel Center. All student IDs will be scanned at the door to determine whether or not your ID is valid. It is the responsibility of the student to make sure their ID is valid and in working condition. VCU Athletics reserves the right to turn away any students whose ID cards are not valid. Any issues with ID cards should be handled at the VCU Card office.

Don't where that came from, but you don't have to be a full-time student to get into games for free. As long as a student is enrolled and has a valid ID they are good to go.

Rammy said:
xjohnx said:
Red_I_Ram said:
I also heard that you will need to be a full-time student to get in free next year.
Anybody got the low down on this?

That's hte word on the street.

All VCU students who are currently enrolled in full-time, degree seeking programs at VCU can get into all home contests free of charge. Students are REQUIRED to bring your valid student ID card to the designated student entrance, located at the east/front entrance of the Siegel Center. All student IDs will be scanned at the door to determine whether or not your ID is valid. It is the responsibility of the student to make sure their ID is valid and in working condition. VCU Athletics reserves the right to turn away any students whose ID cards are not valid. Any issues with ID cards should be handled at the VCU Card office.

Don't where that came from, but you don't have to be a full-time student to get into games for free. As long as a student is enrolled and has a valid ID they are good to go.

I searched on google and was pointed to this page: http://www.vcuathletics.com/athletics/0 ... udents.php

I think that is a good move. I could see making the change if the student section was full every game, but until then there is no need to give the part timers the boot. Especially since you most likely go part time because you are about to graduate, that is no time to alienate future alumni. I look at it as more of an investment in future donors and a reward for those who are about to graduate to still be able to attend games and earn 6th man gear.

got a note that only Ram Club members and above can order Mason and ODU away tickets this year :?

Back