Important Week

rammad90

Elite Member
Ram Fans:

This is one of the most important weeks in our program history. If we win the next two and we can catch a game in the A10 Tourney we should be in. If we lose 1 and pick up two the same. If we drop 2 we may need to win the entire Shabang to go dancing in March.

Let's all fill this week with 100% Positivity and Support! The guys will do their part, let's all do our part!

We cant make baskets, call plays, or reverse bad officiating. However, we can show these guys and Mike that we are 100% all in.

Tuesday, regardless of the score board we need to cheer, yell, stand up, and salute our guys as hard and as much as we physically can.

No digs on the program, no digs on the AD, no digs on the band, no digs on each other. Let's hold off for one week.

Ram Fans:

This is one of the most important weeks in our program history. If we win the next two and we can catch a game in the A10 Tourney we should be in. If we lose 1 and pick up two the same. If we drop 2 we may need to win the entire Shabang to go dancing in March.

Let's all fill this week with 100% Positivity and Support! The guys will do their part, let's all do our part!

We cant make baskets, call plays, or reverse bad officiating. However, we can show these guys and Mike that we are 100% all in.

Tuesday, regardless of the score board we need to cheer, yell, stand up, and salute our guys as hard and as much as we physically can.

No digs on the program, no digs on the AD, no digs on the band, no digs on each other. Let's hold off for one week.
Here here! These are the times basketball gets really fun, so let's have fun with it.

Ram Fans:

The post season started after that beat down from Dayton IMO. Been playing some good ball since then. Keep up the push, be a little more focused, and we got it set up to nail one of those classic 12-5 upsets the first weekend in March

Wins vs SBU, SLU... A10 Qtr Finals, & A10 Semis.... and I too think we are safely in.

Anything less that doesn't result in us winning the A10 Tournament... and we'll be sweating come Selection Sunday

The post season started after that beat down from Dayton IMO. Been playing some good ball since then. Keep up the push, be a little more focused, and we got it set up to nail one of those classic 12-5 upsets the first weekend in March
I agree and have been posting the same since that game. As previously stated every game is a play in game for us and must be treated as such. If we go 3-0 over the next 3.

I am thinking we are in good shape.

Ram Fans:

I have worn a different VCU shirt every day since last Wednesday. I'm doing my part. I should be able to keep it up until the end of the regular season, although I may have to repeat a shirt. I have a ton of VCU attire, but some doesn't fit all that well due to shrinkage (I was in the pool!)

I have worn a different VCU shirt every day since last Wednesday. I'm doing my part. I should be able to keep it up until the end of the regular season, although I may have to repeat a shirt. I have a ton of VCU attire, but some doesn't fit all that well due to shrinkage (I was in the pool!)
Keep it going!

Also an important week for VCU Baseball

3pm game at the Diamond vs #24 odu

Tues., March 1 vs. Old Dominion @ 3 p.m.
HOME OPENER: Get your first look at the Rams as we kick off the home 2022 season at the Diamond! All fans in VCU gear receive FREE admission!

Gotta bounce back after the #3 Ole Miss beatdown

Go Diamond Rams!!!

Back