It Happens

rammad90

Elite Member
Like many of you I was EXTREMELY Bummed by the loss suffered today. A los that had great significance to this years Tourney dreams.

However, I just caught the last part of the UNC-Duke game and was happily surprised the UNC (at team that had been smashed by 20 a couple of weeks ago by the same Duke team) was beating Duke on their most special of nights (Farewell to K).

Anyone who has witnessed K's fury knows this dude was Pissed. So much so he brought it up twice during his after game ceremony. Btw Row Williams dropped Duke twice during his farewell tour.

The point being "it Happens". Teams lose games they both want and are expected to win. We as fans have to get over it.

Maybe this win does for us what K stated it will do for Duke. Inspire us to excellence.

Again, its college kids, and it happens. However, I am sure glad that it happened to K and Duke.

So true…..big losses can happen to any team on any given day. VCU can and has rebounded well from losses this year. Let’s go win in DC and cut down the nets!

Back