Kansas gets NCAA violations

Also read that this is the third time the GT AD has faced the infractions committee since 2011 which probably contributed to the severity of the penalty. I also read that GT self imposed a five thousand dollar fine to proactively put this to bed... no way Kansas gets this or even LSU.

How is GaTech harsh? They lose post-season for one year but unless unicorns had wings and could fly, they weren't going post season this year any. The may lose 1 or 2 scholarships but how much do player #12 adn #13 get time on the court during games....they will pull in a few walkon practice players to fill the void. They get $5000 fine and 2% budget penalty which will be made up by booster donation and aren't counted in the budget. The recruiting penalty may hurt a bit but not a true killer depending on when they decided the penalties will occur. If they fill up their class early they might be able to adjust the penalties to late in the fall.....I don't see it as a big deal. It was a wrist slap for a few minor infractions.

Also read that this is the third time the GT AD has faced the infractions committee since 2011 which probably contributed to the severity of the penalty. I also read that GT self imposed a five thousand dollar fine to proactively put this to bed... no way Kansas gets this or even LSU.
$5k? That's not a strong-ass penalty, bro

He conveniently left his boy off the list. LOL :roll: :lol:

Back