Let's Just Enjoy the Win

rammad90

Elite Member
People, we just witness one of the best road wins in he last 10 years. Certainly, the best road win during Mike Rhode's tenure.

This win, was a Quad 1 win on the road over an opponent that was riding a 7 game win streak and was looking to have a choke hold on the #1 seed for the A10 Tournament.

This was a great win and a great confidence boost for our guys, coaching staff, and fan base.

It is clear where certain people stand on the state of the program, what they'd like to see happen to the coaching staff, and even the AD. Most likely that doesnt change over the course of the next few games or even the season.

Given this why not take a time out on the bickering, back and forth, and trash talk (we are all guilty) and simply enjoy this great win for the program?

We asked and our guys delivered. The won in VCU fashion, grit, toughness, and never giving up. They played hard from buzzer to buzzer. For every mistake, a great play was made thereafter. The played D, and darn it most importantly they all believed.

I am so happy, and proud of our guys. Go Rams!

People, we just witness one of the best road wins in he last 10 years. Certainly, the best road win during Mike Rhode's tenure.

This win, was a Quad 1 win on the road over an opponent that was riding a 7 game win streak and was looking to have a choke hold on the #1 seed for the A10 Tournament.

This was a great win and a great confidence boost for our guys, coaching staff, and fan base.

It is clear where certain people stand on the state of the program, what they'd like to see happen to the coaching staff, and even the AD. Most likely that doesnt change over the course of the next few games or even the season.

Given this why not take a time out on the bickering, back and forth, and trash talk (we are all guilty) and simply enjoy this great win for the program?

We asked and our guys delivered. The won in VCU fashion, grit, toughness, and never giving up. They played hard from buzzer to buzzer. For every mistake, a great play was made thereafter. The played D, and darn it most importantly they all believed.

I am so happy, and proud of our guys. Go Rams!
Great post.

I agree!

Let's Go VCU!

Back