Players Michael Belle is a VCU Ram!

Tobi and Belle can dominate next year in the A10 if..............................
....the a10 is made up of D3 players.

Tobi will probably be pretty good next year but "dominate" is a hard stretch. He's a Tillman-esque player. Tillman was a beast his last year. Belle is probably always going to be a role player that plays bc he defends.

I hope it does but he can't even make layups. He's 43% at the rim. By far the lowest on the team and that includes Nelson who is like 5'7" without the hair.
I doubt seriously they regress over the Summer, but hey, you be you.

....the a10 is made up of D3 players.

Tobi will probably be pretty good next year but "dominate" is a hard stretch. He's a Tillman-esque player. Tillman was a beast his last year. Belle is probably always going to be a role player that plays bc he defends.
Lmao can we start an “Old Takes Exposed” thread? Feel like we might need one for this post this time next year….

You can see Belle slowly rounding that freshman corner and turning into a sophomore. Who was it that said by this time of year, freshmen aren't freshmen anymore? Belle is starting to get a touch of confidence, which is why he's starting to score just a little bit. Even four points out of him is a bonus, given his defensive prowess. I'm hoping for at least 50% more offense next season, which will make him a very solid contributor.

I think Tobi, Belle and Fermin will all develop over the summer and come back stronger. This is basically Fermin's freshman year.....he barely played in the 22-23 season. Tobi has developed from the 22-23 season and this season....his strength is still the allyoop dunk but he is handling the ball a bit more. I still have to laugh at all the koolaide drinkers from this past summer who saw him as a 3 point shooting forward.

I think Tobi, Belle and Fermin will all develop over the summer and come back stronger. This is basically Fermin's freshman year.....he barely played in the 22-23 season. Tobi has developed from the 22-23 season and this season....his strength is still the allyoop dunk but he is handling the ball a bit more. I still have to laugh at all the koolaide drinkers from this past summer who saw him as a 3 point shooting forward.
Tobi is going to be a popular name in the portal/back channels

In the past few games Belle has developed touch at the rim and finished! What great potential. A solid NBA body who can dribble, rebound, defend, has a shooting stroke that can be developed with touch around the rim....Could be a great. And a freshman...Keep working. Love it!

In the past few games Belle has developed touch at the rim and finished! What great potential. A solid NBA body who can dribble, rebound, defend, has a shooting stroke that can be developed with touch around the rim....Could be a great. And a freshman...Keep working. Love it!
I can’t wait to see Michael’s development from his freshman to sophomore years.

Last edited:
He's starting to look comfortable on that left hander coming across the lane.
When Belle drives, he basically scores at will. I'd like him to work on his outside shot a little bit but what I've seen from him the past few weeks has been impressive. I really hope he sticks around because he could be an all-star.

Back