Mo Alie-Cox - NFL thread

That was a really good game yesterday. First half had a little bit of everything, including one ridiculous hard helmet hit to Pittman which saw that steeler ejected.

Yeah. I am with him. Steelers need a better back-up QB, and at this point would like to see Tomlin take over all of the Commanders Football Operations.
That would be incredible.

Yeah. I am with him. Steelers need a better back-up QB, and at this point would like to see Tomlin take over all of the Commanders Football Operations.
I agree on the Steelers QB situation although Pickett had started playing better after firing the old OC right before the injury happened.

On the Tomlin part.... How about No.

The Steelers would be fools to let Tomlin go. He's done about as well as he could given their QB situation.
I know. They will never let him go and that is the problem. He will need to retire or move elsewhere for the Steelers to hire a new coach.

Blame it on the old OC if you want to. At the end of the day, he is the coach and has the final say

Rudolph should have been named the starter after the first game Pickett went out. Trubisky sucks, just like Mason.

I know. They will never let him go and that is the problem. He will need to retire or move elsewhere for the Steelers to hire a new coach.

Blame it on the old OC if you want to. At the end of the day, he is the coach and has the final say

Rudolph should have been named the starter after the first game Pickett went out. Trubisky sucks, just like Mason.
There's a reason Rudolph wasn't named the starter right away. He's terrible.... unless something's changed in the last 2 years. There's a reason we went out & got Trubisky because despite how mediocre he was prior to us.... hes still been more successful than Rudolph.

Also Rudolph been in our system since day 1 & couldn't beat out Pickett for the starting Job (yes I know Pickett was a 1st round pick... but still)... and he couldn't beat out Trubisky for the back up job.

That should tell you all you need to know about why Rudolph hadn't played. Only reason hes playing now is because we are grasping for straws trying to keep our playoff hopes alive til Pickett comes back. If hes able to in time.

There's a reason Rudolph wasn't named the starter right away. He's terrible.... unless something's changed in the last 2 years. There's a reason we went out & got Trubisky because despite how mediocre he was prior to us.... hes still been more successful than Rudolph.

Also Rudolph been in our system since day 1 & couldn't beat out Pickett for the starting Job (yes I know Pickett was a 1st round pick... but still)... and he couldn't beat out Trubisky for the back up job.

That should tell you all you need to know about why Rudolph hadn't played. Only reason hes playing now is because we are grasping for straws trying to keep our playoff hopes alive til Pickett comes back. If hes able to in time.
Don't sleep on Mason Sucks Rudolph

Given the time of year, I feel like you guys are being a bit unfair to Rudolph the Red-Nosed QB. He may have a little Christmas magic up his sleeve if given the chance...or he might pick a fight with a linebacker...

----

Also, looks to me like Mike Tomlin has not won anything worth discussing in many seasons. He's made terrible hires, most recently resulting in a mid-season firing of his Disastrous OC for the first time in franchise history. It was so bad that people were chanting Fire Matt Canada at the JMU broadcast for the Pat McAfee show!! This season's nonsense with player drama is a regular refrain from Coach T and his staff.

I'd be pretty unsatisfied with my coach if I owned that team.

Given the time of year, I feel like you guys are being a bit unfair to Rudolph the Red-Nosed QB. He may have a little Christmas magic up his sleeve if given the chance...or he might pick a fight with a linebacker...

----

Also, looks to me like Mike Tomlin has not won anything worth discussing in many seasons. He's made terrible hires, most recently resulting in a mid-season firing of his Disastrous OC for the first time in franchise history. It was so bad that people were chanting Fire Matt Canada at the JMU broadcast for the Pat McAfee show!! This season's nonsense with player drama is a regular refrain from Coach T and his staff.

I'd be pretty unsatisfied with my coach if I owned that team.
I grew up in the Shenadoah Valley with Mason Rudolph's mother. I even took her out a couple times as a teenager. Jamie was a good sprinter on the track team.

Back