OU dismisses F Patilla

Interesting turn of events. Should make our game with them a better match up. Home court advantage also should help.

good for Capel. That's one thing I have respected about Jeff. He is willing to pull the trigger on guys that couldn't conform to student-athlete expectations. He certainly cleaned up the BBQ guy's messes here at VCU.

he is not the matchup that we would have had to worry about "Tiny" Gallon is the one to worry about in the post. Oklahoma may have lost Blake and Taylor and Johnson i believe was a senior but they will not rebuild, Capel just reloaded. He still has Warren and bringing in Gallon, Mason-Griffin, Fitzgerald, Pledger and Hardick they will be right back in mix for the Big 12 probably a notch below Kansas.

Could Patilla have helped them? Sure, but it's not the key blow to that team, but to call them a team of guards because he is now gone when they recruited the number 3 center, and two top 25 power forwards is short sided.

mwalvlior said:
he is not the matchup that we would have had to worry about "Tiny" Gallon is the one to worry about in the post. Oklahoma may have lost Blake and Taylor and Johnson i believe was a senior but they will not rebuild, Capel just reloaded. He still has Warren and bringing in Gallon, Mason-Griffin, Fitzgerald, Pledger and Hardick they will be right back in mix for the Big 12 probably a notch below Kansas.

Could Patilla have helped them? Sure, but it's not the key blow to that team, but to call them a team of guards because he is now gone when they recruited the number 3 center, and two top 25 power forwards is short sided.

I'll wait until they've played a few games before I say that.

Back