"Ramily"

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Just wanted to post a thread dedicated to what I see as the most relevant part of being a Ram fan: the fanbase, and how amazing it is.
Regardless of how you see the that term.. or how you as a fan relate to and/or mingle with your fellow fans, the family that is represented by Ram fans is indeed unique and very tight knit.
There are a LOT of fans I could tag/mention, here, but they know who they are, and here are a few incredible things I've seen them do as a fanbase.
When my lady shattered her wrist, 4 different sets of fans offered us meals personally delivered to our house (it was NOT an option to turn this down), and an ability to shop when we were taken out of commission work wise by that tragic accident. This also was done by others when our dog unexpectedly and suddenly died, devastating us.
Each year they gather together and join in personally, and/or financially, be it through donations, shopping for goods, and more, to generously help out the homeless in the Richmond area.
Whenever they can, many of them donate their unused tix instead of selling them, for the benefit of those who need them and could not afford to go to a game otherwise. I have personally seen this more times than I can count. They offer rides to fans out of their way who could not otherwise make it, too.
This is a fanbase that travels unbelievable amounts of miles supporting their team, many times at great costs to their budgets, and schedules. Many times they do it, together, I've been to a few games with a few people that I don't truly know.
The fans enjoy gathering together and welcoming back the team after certain away games.
They pack together most of the time at the same place, and see away games they could not attend, together- we'll all be doing this again a few times for the TBT.

There are I am sure, other stories about how tight they are.
Family is not enough of a term to describe this crew, yall.. I am not into tacky nicknames, but honestly, "Ramily" has a meaning, and is a solid part of my spellcheck dictionary.

Just wanted to post a thread dedicated to what I see as the most relevant part of being a Ram fan: the fanbase, and how amazing it is.
Regardless of how you see the that term.. or how you as a fan relate to and/or mingle with your fellow fans, the family that is represented by Ram fans is indeed unique and very tight knit.
There are a LOT of fans I could tag/mention, here, but they know who they are, and here are a few incredible things I've seen them do as a fanbase.
When my lady shattered her wrist, 4 different sets of fans offered us meals personally delivered to our house (it was NOT an option to turn this down), and an ability to shop when we were taken out of commission work wise by that tragic accident. This also was done by others when our dog unexpectedly and suddenly died, devastating us.
Each year they gather together and join in personally, and/or financially, be it through donations, shopping for goods, and more, to generously help out the homeless in the Richmond area.
Whenever they can, many of them donate their unused tix instead of selling them, for the benefit of those who need them and could not afford to go to a game otherwise. I have personally seen this more times than I can count. They offer rides to fans out of their way who could not otherwise make it, too.
This is a fanbase that travels unbelievable amounts of miles supporting their team, many times at great costs to their budgets, and schedules. Many times they do it, together, I've been to a few games with a few people that I don't truly know.
The fans enjoy gathering together and welcoming back the team after certain away games.
They pack together most of the time at the same place, and see away games they could not attend, together- we'll all be doing this again a few times for the TBT.

There are I am sure, other stories about how tight they are.
Family is not enough of a term to describe this crew, yall.. I am not into tacky nicknames, but honestly, "Ramily" has a meaning, and is a solid part of my spellcheck dictionary.

"Ramily" means a lot to me too! Very nice post from our RAMbassador!

Last edited:
Back