Reducing CAA non basketball tournament participants

In a VCU notes section in the RTD, it states the fall sports tournament seeds will drop from 6 to 4. This will affect our volleyball and soccer teams. I know this was previously discussed with baseball, and I am certain if they do it for the fall sports, you can anticipate it will happen with most other non revenue sports within the CAA.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/rtd/sports ... 01/274730/

We should do this in basketball. Just invite VCU, ODU, GMU and (insert team here) to Richmond.

Pavarotti said:
We should do this in basketball. Just invite VCU, ODU, GMU and (insert team here) to Richmond.

Somewhere a older woman wearing big Seahawk animal puppets is snapping at you with their beaks

I'm sorry, why would we invite ODU again? Because they've made the same number of finals as William and Mary the past 10 years? I don't get it.

BOOMShakalaka said:
I'm sorry, why would we invite ODU again? Because they've made the same number of finals as William and Mary the past 10 years? I don't get it.

Me either. Kind of silly to invite them.

BOOMShakalaka said:

Yeah, but they do usually play on Sunday.

They've headed home on quite a few Saturday's under Blaine.