Reseating poll

What is your plan for RAF donations and tickets?

• Full Speed ahead, same as before

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No more season tickets, single games are cheaper

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • No more season tickets, due to Covid 19 impact

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Still not decided

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No more season tickets, disappointment with on court performance

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No more season tickets, disappointment with game day expereience

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GFY

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted "Still not decided".
My wife is laid off, and I have no idea what will happen with my job, plus I was getting 4 tickets and don't know if the other guys are still interested.

I'm gonna have to go the not decided route either. If it wasn't for the COVID monster I would be full speed ahead though. Need to see how the world, my job, my life are looking come mid or end of the summer.

Poll is missing quite a few options. I am dropping my donation considerably, but still donating and renewing tickets.

I put undecided. I didn't see turn in losing Va lottery tickets for free general admission tickets as an option.

I wonder what happens if you pay for the right to buy a season ticket, start paying monthly, then because you put yourself so low in the priority list there are no seats left when it comes to your turn. Do you get your money back? If you do get to select and you want several tickets you may not be able to get them together.

I wonder what happens if you pay for the right to buy a season ticket, start paying monthly, then because you put yourself so low in the priority list there are no seats left when it comes to your turn. Do you get your money back? If you do get to select and you want several tickets you may not be able to get them together.
You never get your money back for the donation, I assume if they had actual hard sell outs they would refund you the ticket cost.

This is the $250 x # of seats I am talking about.

No, they don't refund the donation portion, but there will be plenty of tickets for everyone who donates.

I am in @DisplacedRam camp. We are full speed ahead but I will keep my ears open about news for the Fall months and may curtail attendance.

I'm in. Hoping for better seats as always.

Back