Recruiting Ryan Forrest: CLOSED

Apparently he’s a 4⭐️ But I can’t find that anywhere. Kind of under the radar as i haven’t seen much about our recruitment of him. But he is teammates of tyshawn Archie who we offered and just committed to JMU

Apparently he’s a 4⭐️ But I can’t find that anywhere. Kind of under the radar as i haven’t seen much about our recruitment of him. But he is teammates of tyshawn Archie who we offered and just committed to JMU

Good offers. The staff is crazy. No one, even DL had much info on this guy

Good offers. The staff is crazy. No one, even DL had much info on this guy

No where on the internet (verbal commits, Rivals, 247, On3, Endless motor sports or even his twitter acct) does it say that we offered him!!

This is completely out of no where!.

Our staff keeping it on the down low.

JD Byers seems to be our point. I like our chances. Memphis is going after Ty-Laur Johnson.

It looks Arkansas and Tulsa offered him. He visited Arkansas!!

Ryan is out of link academy. Looks like former vcu target Trey Green is the connection

No where on the internet (verbal commits, Rivals, 247, On3, Endless motor sports or even his twitter acct) does it say that we offered him!!

This is completely out of no where!.

Our staff keeping it on the down low.

JD Byers seems to be our point. I like our chances. Memphis is going after Ty-Laur Johnson.

It looks Arkansas and Tulsa offered him. He visited Arkansas!!

Gotta try to keep things on the DL or P5 will come bursting in with their NIL money. Though easier said than done with keeping a 4 star under the radar these days.

Based on what this guy said he moved his visit to Memphis. Doesn’t look like he’s visited them yet, so I’m not sure

Unless our staff did some ultimate recruiting behind the scenes without anyones knowledge, I guess my moneys on Memphis. But weird to see he was going to officially visit Oct 14-16

Back