Recruiting Silas Demary Jr.: Open for Business

Providence is trying to sneak in and snatch Silas and Freddie from us! Both of them mentioned the school when saying who has been contacting them the most! It appears to be a battle to see who can land the dynamic duo

Great assessment:

Quite simply, it is hard to ignore the wins and the championships here through high school basketball and the Under Armour Circuit over the last 12 mos. Demary, Jr. has lost only three games, with two championships. It is uncanny how often he wins. Demary, Jr. has a great frame and is an unparalleled defender. He guards the ball, plays in the gaps, and can guard up a lineup, his ability to defend is elite. Offensively, Demary, Jr. is a downhill guard. He is excellent in transition, and he quickly turns defense into offense. We would like to see him tighten his handle in traffic, and the jump shot has turned into a weapon. His father played college and professional football; the toughness is innate. Demary, Jr. makes everyone on the floor better, and he is a connective guard. A top 100-type prospect, the championships should speak for themselves.

I find the Briante comparison intriguing. The last person seriously compared to Briante during recruiting was Doug Brooks and he didn’t quite meet those expectations.
Love him, but Doug was also never considered a 4 * top 100 recruit. Personally I haven't seen enough of Demary to know, but I guy who is already known as an elite defender has to be on our radar screen. If he can put the ball in the hole too, gotta love that.

View attachment 10941

No idea what this could be about but who knows 👀

Updated interaction

giphy.gif

Back