Snowy Game Day Ride Offerings And Needs

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Most are coming from different directions and some are able to offer rides to others.
Started a thread for this on the VCU+ fan group on facebook where your offer might get more replies, historically I've seen many offers be used for these types of occasions. IF you can offer one to someone else NEEDING one of NEED one, please post here or preferably there. If you're not a member yet, request and it will be approved. Here's the thread, Ramily:

IF you get stuck on 95 S, stand on the shoulder in your Ram Swag and I will let you jump in the back of the pick up. If you have a cooler for of beer then I will tow you out for a cold one !

We will be coming from King William, traveling west on Rt 360, through Mechanicsville, in our 4WD pickup truck. If you are along that route & need a ride let me know.

There, now the thread is back on track. It penance for all the threads I've personally derailed :D

We will be coming from King William, traveling west on Rt 360, through Mechanicsville, in our 4WD pickup truck. If you are along that route & need a ride let me know.

There, now the thread is back on track. It penance for all the threads I've personally derailed :D
If/when you get the chance also post this offer in the + group, it's linked to vcu athletics now too.

Back