The Official Beat the Duquesne Dukes for the 2024 Atlantic 10 Conference Title Thread

You mean I point out facts instead of making baseless statements? Yeah how dare I use actual stats to support my claim. The audacity.
Actual facts based on Radford, Alcorn St, Maryland Eastern Shore, Temple results. It's an average. Nothing I said is baseless and nothing you said is meaningful actual stats.

Last edited:
Actual facts based on Radford, Alcorn St, Maryland Eastern Shore, Temple results. It's an average. Nothing I sad is baseless and nothing you said is meaningful actual stats.
Yes, we were the only ones to play against bad teams and therefore only our stats are biased. 🙄

Actual facts based on Radford, Alcorn St, Maryland Eastern Shore, Temple results. It's an average. Nothing I sad is baseless and nothing you said is meaningful actual stats.
You are ridiculous. Our defense was top 50 two weeks ago. Thats fact. Our defense was top 30 a month ago. That’s fact.

You are ridiculous. Our defense was top 50 two weeks ago. Thats fact. Our defense was top 30 a month ago. That’s fact.
Here's some facts. After the last three regular season losses, in post game comments with Robbie, Odom said we weren't playing good defense. Odom said we had guarded the opponents best players in previous games and we were NOT doing that now.
So, wow, we were top 50; we're top 61. You're ridiculous. As if that stat means we're playing good defense. I think the coach might have a better bead on that than you.
My beef with Odom is that he doesn't seem to be doing anything about it.

Here's some facts. After the last three regular season losses, in post game comments with Robbie, Odom said we weren't playing good defense. Odom said we had guarded the opponents best players in previous games and we were NOT doing that now.
So, wow, we were top 50; we're top 61. You're ridiculous. As if that stat means we're playing good defense. I think the coach might have a better bead on that than you.
My beef with Odom is that he doesn't seem to be doing anything about it.
Top 50 defense is good enough to win.

Our best teams had top 100 ish defenses. Wanna know why they were good? They were top 50 offenses. Wanna know what last year was? Top 10 defense. The offense? 300s. That team barely made the NCAAs and got rocked first round. College basketball you must have balance. Our offense holds us back not the defense. Odom can say whatever he wants. The stats show the facts.

Top 50 defense is good enough to win.

Our best teams had top 100 ish defenses. Wanna know why they were good? They were top 50 offenses. Wanna know what last year was? Top 10 defense. The offense? 300s. That team barely made the NCAAs and got rocked first round. College basketball you must have balance. Our offense holds us back not the defense. Odom can say whatever he wants. The stats show the facts.
Top 50, then why aren't we undefeated since it's good enough to win.
I thought you liked Odom, so now he doesn't know what he's taking about.
You know, Mr Coach, there, St Louis has an opening; you should apply.

We won!! Yay!! Go VCU!! I haven't been able to watch it yet but sounds like it will be a lot less stressful to watch knowing the good Rams win. 🙂Fingers crossed we come out focused and tough against UMass.

Perhaps they're different in person, but their Ramnation persona is anti-Odom to the extent they seem to relish our missteps. And if you want to be the moral police, perhaps you should take a look through Ramdogs idiotic insults. I would say they are a unique blend of sophmoric boomer.
On a different note: regarding Will Wade, I prefer my crow to be served with honey mustard sauce. :D

Though I will say, I told folks no way his coaching career was dead and thought folks were crazy thinking nobody would touch him. He's now on track to field offers that would be a significant upgrade to where he is currently. I figured he'd do a good job at McNeese State, didn't think he'd do this well. And it ain't over.

Back