The Official Beat The SBU Bunnies Sunday @3:00pm

Ram Nation - we have it really, really good to be fans of the VCU Rams Men's Basketball program. Many, if not most, programs would not be 7-0 at this juncture after what we lost at be conclusion of last season. I don't know if anyone expected to be where we are right now. This is an amazing ride to watch, and the thing is, I think we can continue to improve and play better. And we are missing a guy who gets significant minutes.

15-5, 7-0. Who woulda thunk it?
As fans we are very fortunate. Not just the fact that we have done so well in recent history, but that we have had coaches who invest a lot of time in developing the whole person and not just as bball players. Mo's academic record, the quiet class of Treveon, the young man Mel has become, and the list goes on.

I was getting worried he'd get frustrated with his situation here.

What "situation"?
I wasn't, I was worried his family/handlers were and might have an adverse effect on him. It only took one game for me to realize he wouldn't let it.

It's obvious JT has a great head on his shoulders and he knows how much his teammates and coaches believe in him, as well as us as fans and he blew off any negatives and focused on getting better because he also believes in himself. I think it's quite obvious he's worked very hard to remedy any issues the coaches had with his play early on, as have JQ and others and they've MANNED UP BIGTIME. IMO, it's about as simple as that. I think JT loves it here and knows the sky is the limit for him as long he stays focused on the rabbit out front. Not worried about him in the least.

Admit it, you had too much pregame and fell on your butt and were flailing around trying to get up. :lol: Man, I hated not being there today for any of it.

My daughter did say one of them was laying under the table mumbling, "help, I can't get up"

Yeah, poor @AlienAiden. It's tough for him to be around cheering fans. First he wanted to leave Pregaming before we finished our drinks, then he worried about the extra stomping I was doing on the isle metal steps. But at least he didn't have other fans arguing with him like @VCU Heel. Steve said we would win when we were down.
I saw you leave a perfectly good 25% full glass of beer behind. I told the cop standing next to me at Extreme Pizza that would have never happened back in our school days.

Back