The Official Beat the St. Bonaventure Bonnies at the Stu Thread

Why the two Technicals on Bonnies? With the band, it is impossible to hear the announcer.

One was from Lofton screaming into the ref's from a very close position.....Appears the Bonnies forgot about social distancing. Even more important when you factor in Typhoid Jalen Adaway spewing his gastrointestinal particulate all around the court.

Mentioned this in my game preview, but coming into this one Osun led the Bonnies with a box plus/minus of +7. His backup, Coulibaly sits at -0.6. Clearly Osunniyi is as important of a player to their team as you'll find in the A-10 and truth be told, perhaps the most important. We shot 63.9% inside the arc last night versus 40.6% in our last meeting. I look forward to him going pro as soon as possible so we never have to see him again.

#deleteBreeSisson

I think she's gotten a lot better at being and MC or whatever your want to call that job than she was start of the season and she's basically just doing things Hunter (our PA announcer) used to do, so feels like it's not necessarily Bree, but just the amount of and timing of the in-game promotions. It's obviously a challenge because VCU has to pay for all these things we all want, but is there a way to do it without killing the game environment or momentum following a run? I know they are working on tweaking that a bit. I think if I were on the marketing team I'd just film an entire game and see what promos were momentum killers and do some brainstorming on "hype promos".

I think she's gotten a lot better at being and MC or whatever your want to call that job than she was start of the season and she's basically just doing things Hunter (our PA announcer) used to do, so feels like it's not necessarily Bree, but just the amount of and timing of the in-game promotions. It's obviously a challenge because VCU has to pay for all these things we all want, but is there a way to do it without killing the game environment or momentum following a run? I know they are working on tweaking that a bit. I think if I were on the marketing team I'd just film an entire game and see what promos were momentum killers and do some brainstorming on "hype promos".
A T-Rex dunked Ed last night!

One was from Lofton screaming into the ref's from a very close position.....Appears the Bonnies forgot about social distancing. Even more important when you factor in Typhoid Jalen Adaway spewing his gastrointestinal particulate all around the court.

He was begging for it all night and the refs just let him pout most of the game. Missed a defensive assignment at one point when we were inbounding the ball because he was still staring down the ref.

I thought the dinosaur vs. unicorn promo was one of the best I've seen and the crowd was actually engaged in it. I haven't been to many games since she's improved so I can't speak to that, but I did have to cringe when we went on a run, the band started playing "War" and she had to pipe them down and said something to the effect of "Yes, everyone wants to go to war with the Rams but...." and then broke into whatever the ad break was.

Back