The Official Beat the Utah Utes in Salt Lake City in the NIT Quarterfinals Thread

Just dumb. This lineup killed us early on defense and offense.
You got a point. I was hoping he would come out with a different lineup, a different look the 2nd half. But he never does. It's a weird streak of conservatism with Odom. Doesn't deviate.

Might need to sit Max most of the 2nd half if his back is acting up. More of a liability without shooting and we played pretty well in that stretch without him.
Agree. I sill think we can get it done or at the very least make a game of it. Oh and dont allow any more curl threes.

You and I have no idea what’s really going on in Ukraine, other than how I’ve read within the last two weeks that Russia has made some major gains, which can’t be good for any Ukrainian still over there. I’m not questioning the effort of anyone on the team. Execution, sure that’s not been good. Effort: everyone has been giving good effort.
Honestly, unless somebody knows something specifically, bringing up the Ukraine situation is really just digging for excuses and shouldn't even be brought up.

Tough to win 3 straight road games, although I don't think a neutral court would make any difference tonight. We look gassed.

Back