The Official Beat the Utah Utes in Salt Lake City in the NIT Quarterfinals Thread

Woof. Not a great way to end the season, but it happens. Hilarious to read the same emotional posts over and over again from fans that wrote this team off as terrible after the first game. Decent season.

Onto the portal and recruiting.

Shulga over came his back spasm and family issues on that shot

And now we start to see who all enters the portal, going to be a poopty offseason I suspect.

Well, I think most of us thought this was going to be a tough game to win. Getting worked like this is very disappointing and becoming embarrassing.

I didn't think VCU would win tonight but did think they could cover; we only lost four games this season by double digits. Honestly really only two real blowouts at St. Bona and at UMass.

UTAH was pretty good at home this season but absolute garbage on the road.

Also think Shulga back/shoulder hurting. Every game he struggled in we did not look good.

Shame on him for what? What if Max is dealing with family issues but doesn’t want to bail on the team? A coach is gonna bench the team’s most important player who wants to be there? You don’t know the circumstances. All we know is suddenly his play changed in the last few weeks after being a star all year.
He's had a shoulder issue for weeks and missed a game recently due to a back issue. I would start there before speculating on his family situation with zero knowledge about it.

Back