The Official Beat the Utah Utes in Salt Lake City in the NIT Quarterfinals Thread

I thought you said the crowd would be weak and disengaged? Guess we gave them too many reasons to cheer and be loud.
That's not what I said, but the atmosphere does sound terrible. Their arena seats 15K but they routinely curtain off large sections of it.

We had and played some good games thanks for the season but tonight we got totally dominated. Joe B not getting almost no playing time the second half is baffling. To those not comming back best of luck. Coach got out coached bad today. Always next year.

I suspect it is his shoulder or back.

So you’re assuming that they don’t give a darn, as opposed to maybe three straight road games, altitude adjustments and playing a talented team in their building playing an incredible game had anything to do with it. Give me a freaking break.
You couldn’t have seen this game and thought we played with the same intensity as other games. Like the 2 vs Dayton. I didn’t say there weren’t reasons behind the lack of energy, but it did appear to be lacking which was disappointing. No blame. Didn’t call out any individual. Just was clearly missing

Back