The Official Beat the Utah Utes in Salt Lake City in the NIT Quarterfinals Thread

Announcers saying how we’re gonna be good etc, just run it back….talking as if NIL doesn’t exist still.

Praying we can keep everyone we can. Thank you Bairstow and Kuany for their last years. Hope Zeb, Shulga come back…no idea if Bam can come back but if he can I hope he does

We had and played some good games thanks for the season but tonight we got totally dominated. Joe B not getting almost no playing time the second half is baffling. To those not comming back best of luck. Coach got out coached bad today. Always next year.
Terrible game plan - if Carlson can go for 40 with single coverage, good on him. No doubles, stay home on their shooters, make them drive and earn it at the line where they're awful. Would've been a tough row to hoe regardless but tonight's scheme didn't do us any favors.

No, that’s not what happened. Someone posted that he had given up. I made a point that he’s been battling injuries and no one knows what is happening with his family and how it could be impacting him. I think it sucks that someone would question his effort and suggests he has given up.

Tell me he’s just having a bad game, and that’s cool. He hasn’t played well and executed the last few games. It happens. Tell me he’s given up when none of us can truly understand all that he is dealing with, and that’s just stupid.
We don't know what any of these guys may be dealing with in their personal life so why even go there?

I just don't like bringing up people's personal life into these discussions

We don't know what any of these guys may be dealing with in there personal life so why even go there?

I just don't like bringing up people's personal life into these discussions
We love excuses

Back