The Official Beat the Will Wade-less McNeese State Cowboys at the Stu Thread

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
It's high noon in the RVA and Willy the Kid's come to town! Actually, he hasn't. Oh well.

Mc-Neese-State-Athletics-logo.png

(McNeese has a forum but it's closed with the note "users were not interested". You're off to a great start, Frank.)

TV: MASN/ESPN+, Monday November 6th at 7:00pm

Radio: Sports Radio 910 the Fan (910 AM or 105.1 FM); stream audio on the VCU Athletics app or the Ram Nation Network.

Ticket link: Here

History: The Rams and the Cowboys have never played each other! What in tarnation?

Last meeting: N/A

Last games: VCU defeated Mars Hill (D2) 110-50 on 10/28/23; McNeese State lost to Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 80-63 in the Southland Conference tournament semifinals on 3/7/23

Last edited:
It's high noon in the RVA and Willy the Kid's come to town! Actually, he hasn't. Oh well.

Mc-Neese-State-Athletics-logo.png

(McNeese has a forum but it's closed with the note "users were not interested". You're off to a great start, Frank.)

TV: ESPN+, Monday November 6th at 7:00pm

Radio: Sports Radio 910 the Fan (910 AM or 105.1 FM); stream audio on the VCU Athletics app or the Ram Nation Network.

Ticket link: Here

History: The Rams and the Cowboys have never played each other! What in tarnation?

Last meeting: N/A

Last games: VCU defeated Mars Hill (D2) 110-50 on 10/28/23; McNeese State lost to Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 80-63 in the Southland Conference tournament semifinals on 3/7/23

Release coming, but this game will also air on MASN.

I hope I can make it for the opening tip of this one. I often get stuck at work on Mondays until close to 7pm.

And we have a lot of Wednesday night games this year, which has become another late day for me at work. It’s going to be a struggle getting to some of these games and I don’t want to miss this team play.

I hope I can make it for the opening tip of this one. I often get stuck at work on Mondays until close to 7pm.

And we have a lot of Wednesday night games this year, which has become another late day for me at work. It’s going to be a struggle getting to some of these games and I don’t want to miss this team play.
Just give the patients a bunch of propofol and leave early.

Very curious who all for them will be available. Looks like Will rebuilt the roster this offseason through the portal via high-major transfers, BUT...most of these guys I'm looking at here have already transferred once before, using up their immediate eligibility. Unless that somehow, someway, got a TON of waivers, it would seem they'd have a very thin roster. Counting like four people with P5 experience who shouldn't be available this year.

Very curious who all for them will be available. Looks like Will rebuilt the roster this offseason through the portal via high-major transfers, BUT...most of these guys I'm looking at here have already transferred once before, using up their immediate eligibility. Unless that somehow, someway, got a TON of waivers, it would seem they'd have a very thin roster. Counting like four people with P5 experience who shouldn't be available this year.
Who knows who will get to play. Efton Reid still hasn’t been denied or granted a waiver. Wake is still waiting. I’m not sure what the basis would be for him to get a waiver since he didn’t transfer home and Wake will be his second transfer. But the NCAA is ridiculously slow on this process.

Last edited:
Back