The Official SLU Billikens Thread

Coach Wade gave the players some much needed rest and relaxation after Friday night. I have seen that JeQuan is in Tennessee and Samir is in South Philly.
That's good. This has been a very intense stretch. Recharge the batteries, and get ready to close out the season strong!
I have also seen a Instagram Moment video of De'Riante dunking at the BDC.
Yes! I'm hyped to see DJ back on the court!

Coach Wade gave the players some much needed rest and relaxation after Friday night. I have seen that JeQuan is in Tennessee and Samir is in South Philly. I have also seen a Instagram Moment video of De'Riante dunking at the BDC.
Of course Samir described it as a scary moment because he landed on his injured foot, but he looked like it didn't bother him. Wouldn't be shocked if he got a few minutes on Wednesday.

As an out of market VCU fan, I'm a bit frustrated that I can't watch the last 2 home games on TV this year. At least the A10 Network will be streaming the March 4th game vs GMU. However, it doesn't appear to have the SLU game on the schedule for upcoming streams. I'm not sure how I am going to catch the SLU game without resorting to crappy/shady websites but I will have to find a way.

I understand that when the TV schedule was planned that SLU and GMU didn't look like competitive games... It's just frustrating that both final 2 home games are not nationally televised.

As an out of market VCU fan, I'm a bit frustrated that I can't watch the last 2 home games on TV this year. At least the A10 Network will be streaming the March 4th game vs GMU. However, it doesn't appear to have the SLU game on the schedule for upcoming streams. I'm not sure how I am going to catch the SLU game without resorting to crappy/shady websites but I will have to find a way.

I understand that when the TV schedule was planned that SLU and GMU didn't look like competitive games... It's just frustrating that both final 2 home games are not nationally televised.

American Sports Network usually provides a free HD stream for our games. I'd be surprised if they don't on Wednesday. You can find it by going to their website in game day.

Mason is on MASN and Facebook Live. The latter should be ok, no?

American Sports Network usually provides a free HD stream for our games. I'd be surprised if they don't on Wednesday. You can find it by going to their website in game day.
Mason is on MASN and Facebook Live. The latter should be ok, no?
I was not aware of the ASN stream. Thank you for that!

Thanks for the Mason tip! They should be on A10 website too!

I appreciate it.

Thanks to a Ram Nation poster! I will give you a call as soon as I get there. Do you do to the Commonwealth Room before the game? If so, I have met Kat and Mobile Munchies. I will ask them to introduce me to you and Mr. SpiderRam!
Yes, we plan to be in there. I'm off work that day so I don't have to rush to get there.

Back