Players Tobi Lawal Dunk Tracker

doug

Elite Member
Prior to today’s game, Tobi was #6 in the nation in dunks and 100% on his dunk attempts. He has the most dunks of anyone with a 100% success rate (https://barttorvik.com/playerpbp.ph...t=&tvalue=&minrim=0&min2=0&min3=0&tot=0&rev=0). He might be in the top 3 after today’s dunkathon.

1 Jonathan Mogbo, USF, 40-43
2 Zach Edey, Purdue, 35-36
3 Samson Johnson, UCONN, 31-35
4 Ryan Kalkbrenner, Creighton, 30-33
5 Enoch Boakye, Fresno St., 28-31
6 Toibu Lawal, VCU, 27-27

He is SO fun to watch out there. Very honestly, there have been occasions I'm in complete awe, like today I said it a few times, THAT WAS NASTY and there's not a lot of players here over the years I've let that slip over my lips when talking about them.

Lottery pick in 2025. Like reading a putt, I’m trusting my eyes and ignoring the noise. The NBA drools over elite athleticism like Tobi has. Lots of work to do, but the potential is visibly there. Probably going to get flamed for this take, but I’m owning it. Sky is the limit for this kid.

Lottery pick in 2025. Like reading a putt, I’m trusting my eyes and ignoring the noise. The NBA drools over elite athleticism like Tobi has. Lots of work to do, but the potential is visibly there. Probably going to get flamed for this take, but I’m owning it. Sky is the limit for this kid.
You are in my company. I said he was going to be the next Len Bias when he first signed with VCU and got torched for it already...

Post in thread 'Toibu "Tobi" Lawal' https://www.vcuramnation.com/threads/toibu-tobi-lawal.19660/post-1078044

He seems to play better at the 5. Stay healthy future looks real promising as he continues his progress at VCU.

Great seeing his development but he needs all 4 years to be an NBA first rounder. Midrange and 3 J need to be consistent, as well as ability to play back to basket, backing down defender. He can learn a lot from Bairstow, and he will. But he has what you can’t teach: world class athleticism.

Dude, this is not a radical take. He's far and away the most likely Ram to play in the NBA. It is indeed really special to watch the crazy stuff he can do.

Dude, this is not a radical take. He's far and away the most likely Ram to play in the NBA. It is indeed really special to watch the crazy stuff he can do.
He hasn’t even scratched the surface as a defender yet either. His timing is getting better at blocking shots, and he’ll continue to get stronger as time goes on. Show him tape of “The Worm” and tell him to take notes.

Back