tuesday night at GW !!

We can't win on the road to save our lives may as well get some more real time experience

The answer is always money money money.
It's sad, but it's true.

Guess we can officially kill the rumor that we turned down the NIT because we demanded a home game

HDNET will show up to 11 games of the tournament...not sure if VCU's game is part of their list. DirecTV channel 79

Anybody wanna get in my CBI bracket? haha it is a little embarrassing, but gosh I love the Rams.

Looks like VCU/GW is an "HDNet" game, not sure what that means.

It is one of the games, maybe it gets picked up on channelsurfing?

Is it 79 on DirecTV? The channels in the 70s all got moved I thought....

Mercury said:
Guess we can officially kill the rumor that we turned down the NIT because we demanded a home game

good news, I was all ready to join the rebellion

There was a link off of GWhoops.com that said tickets would be available through Ticketmaster on Monday. $9 for lower tier, $6 for upper tier. There seems to be some concern about the attendance. We could pack the house.

vcubanana said:
Anybody wanna get in my CBI bracket? haha it is a little embarrassing, but gosh I love the Rams.
I guess you're right! Back in the Metro days, we only got into one tournament...NIT and it was at the Scope in Norfolk. Since we're not in the NCAA Tournament where we can make some national noise, I guess who cares what tournament we're in. JUST WIN!!!