tuesday night at GW !!

VCU4LIFE said:
VCU CAD03 said:
myrtlebeachramfan said:
season over for me then.

My only chance as an out of towner was to watch a home game on stream. You know this has no chance of being on any TV.

I will check this site for updated scores on Tues.

booo this sucks for me..... :(

obviously we did not turn down the NIT for an away game in a lesser tourney

HDNET will show up to 11 games of the tournament...not sure if VCU's game is part of their list. DirecTV channel 79

It is one of the games, maybe it gets picked up on channelsurfing?

Is it 79 on DirecTV? The channels in the 70s all got moved I thought....

Still channel 79... I love this channel for all the hd sporting events and concerts. Hard to believe they are actually showing this tournament.

VCU4LIFE said:
Tickets for 3 bucks :?: :!: :?:
They have a day to sell 5,000 tickets. With average attendance of 2358 (less than 50% capacity) in 2009 for men's basketball, they need to do something to move tickets.

Jwetzel said:
VCU4LIFE said:
Tickets for 3 bucks :?: :!: :?:
They have a day to sell 5,000 tickets. With average attendance of 2358 (less than 50% capacity) in 2009 for men's basketball, they need to do something to move tickets.

im sure u can buy em at the game i would assume

Great, Akron is in the field...at least they did not give us them again... :?

Checking out the channel guide they have games listed for 8 pm and 10 pm on Tuesday evening (no teams listed) and there are only two games scheduled for the CBI on the 16th, ours and st. louis vs indiana state.

Mercury said:
Guess we can officially kill the rumor that we turned down the NIT because we demanded a home game

I can't believe there was even a rumor about this. Are we that arrogant to think Norwood would demand a home game?

mrCAA said:
Are we that arrogant to think Norwood would demand a home game?

More so, I'd say honestly. We're acting like we're some sort of basketball dynasty. A mid-major with a first-year coach and a whopping total of five wins all-time in the NCAA tournament has no place demanding anything from the NIT-wits.

Wow, according to the RTD it cost $60,000 to host a CBI game. I can see why we are going on the road. It would cost over a quarter million if you hosted all the way to the end. Ticket sales could cover some of that, but likely not all.

So, who's going?

Let's start working out who is down to go and what we need to do to get there!!

I should be there. I'm thinking 95 to franconia or pentagon city mall and then take the metro. I'll have room if you need a ride marcus

Back