Recruiting TY(Tarique) Foster Commits to VCU!!

duncanlamb

Elite Member

VCU offered him 2 weeks before peach jam.
Late stockriser during the aau season.

6'8-6'9 small forward who played with the riverside Hawks on the aau circuit. Very much like Billups. Very smooth game.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220810-224426_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220810-224426_Instagram.jpg
    914 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20220810-224426_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220810-224426_Instagram.jpg
    914 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Is he a point guard? I might have missed it but the majority of the video were jumps shots. Looked like he had a nice stroke.

as i resign myself to being out on Silas and Elmarko, i began to play with idea of Ty Foster and boom! This came up!

Tarique "Ty" Foster is in the house! Show him some love at @Tariquefoster on twitter!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220916-152956_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220916-152956_Instagram.jpg
    926 KB · Views: 21
Are Ty Foster and Dylan James both visiting this weekend? Can we get them in a package deal? That would work well for all parties involved. 😎

Are Ty Foster and Dylan James both visiting this weekend? Can we get them in a package deal? That would work well for all parties involved. 😎
That would be great, but presently I think we are looking for two players as one is a guard. Ty shoots the lights out, but he's a wing. James is also a good shooter, but probably a power forward for us.
I won't speculate on how many opening there will actually be until they're actually open. But yeah, I'd take both these guys.

That would be great, but presently I think we are looking for two players as one is a guard. Ty shoots the lights out, but he's a wing. James is also a good shooter, but probably a power forward for us.
I won't speculate on how many opening there will actually be until they're actually open. But yeah, I'd take both these guys.
Agree with not speculating who, but when was the last time we didn’t have an unplanned opening? 🤷‍♂️

Back