Recruiting Tyler Bailey

as opposed to?
Letting the recruiting process play out with a wait and see attitude. IMHO, recruiting is like watching a baseball player hitting at the plate, except worse. When we get a commitment is when I get excited.

I would like to see a list of the last 30 players who actually come here as signed freshman recruits. Would then like to see just how many have turned into bona fide RAMS and not just bit players.

i mean where we missed out on silas and freddie. idk nil has changed things.
With the transfer portal as active as it is, Freddie and/or Silas may end up at VCU if things don't work out at the P5 schools. Johns and Zeb were recruited out of high school by VCU.

With the transfer portal as active as it is, Freddie and/or Silas may end up at VCU if things don't work out at the P5 schools. Johns and Zeb were recruited out of high school by VCU.
yeah i would love it if they did

not happening :'(

I still follow Silas' dad on Twitter (not stalking or anything, he's really a nice man). He is so excited for Silas Jr. going to USC (hard for me, being an Oregon fan during football season, USC is well kind of like FUR, just not as close).
I don't know what they would do if the USC experience turns out not to be what they expect, but I know they still love VCU. While I'm not wish a bad time for any of the kids we recruit and don't come to VCU, I know some will have a hard time where they are at. When we build the relationships, that's real. I think it is really important in this time of the Portal (and NIL to some extent) to build those relationships with great players, even if they don't come here out of high school.

Here are the facts:

1. We fail to sign 95% of the kids we offer
2. We fail to sign 100% of the kids we don't.

Odds are we won't sign this kid because we don't sign the vast majority of the kids we recruit. But it won't be because he is a 4*.

Back