VCU Rams Baseball Thread 2024

Disappointing. Rams fall 9-5. Had a 3 zip lead but a 5 run sixth did us in. 5 runs on 5 hits for the Rams.
I’m hopeful we can take the last game tomorrow.

Disappointing. Rams fall 9-5. Had a 3 zip lead but a 5 run sixth did us in. 5 runs on 5 hits for the Rams.
T

They need to find a way to win on the road especially against middling teams. They really need a win tommorow.

Rams got a big win today! 10-5 over Xavier.

10 runs on 8 hits. Iannuzzi and Benzin account for 7 of the 10 runs.

Xavier 5 runs on 10 hits.

Go Rams!

Thanks for holding down the thread!
Rams are 16-8...not too shabby

Lookin at a Homestand week
W&M Tuesday Tribe is 17-7 with some nice wins...not a pushover
1st A10 series of the season Th/Fr/Sa hosting UMass...7-12, but with a nice little win over UVa and 2 outta 3 vs Seton Hall

Let's go Rams!!

Bummer of a loss

Good news?? Christian Gordon went 6 strong and only gave up 3 earned runs...struck out 7 and did a helluva job

bad news
UMass's Renn Lints went 8 strong and kept the Rams bats quiet...we had a little push in the 9th...but to no avail

Hope for a W in the rubber game tomorrow

Should be a productive week for the Diamond Rams

They travel to W&M Tuesday for a rematch of last weeks game (which they lost)

And then another 3 game homestand against the very mediocre Davidson Wildcats...who lost a TON of talent to last year's MLB draft
Catcher Michael Carico (5th round-Cubs) and OF Ryan Wilson (9th round-Padres)

It5 would be just ducky to avenge our loss to the tribe and maybe get a little more separation in the A10 standings

Back