VCU Student Game Ticket Re-distribution Thread

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
OK so as many know already, I am on assignment for every game, pretty much all season, every day too.
I have a food cart located 1000 Main on the right hand side as you come down Main.
I offer the opportunity to take your unused tickets and put them in the hands of hardworking students who either could not become Rowdies (many have full time jobs and/or commute, and full time schedules, many are med students, simply cannot be rowdies even if they wanted to, may be Military commuters, or did not make the ticket lottery, want to a attend with their parents, and more), or any other of a million reasons. These are people who wish to see a game. At time we all have last minute changes of plans, or heart, and wish to grace others. I offer that chance, to drop them off on the side of the street and drive off knowing they'll be in very appreciative hands. Or as a last resort as I AM a very busy guy, I WILL come to your homes if you must have it that way. I have been known to travel distances to assure those seats to not go empty.

Easily over a hundred tickets over the years have met their fate exactly, this, way, and a lot of students have been made very happy, exactly, this, way. Most I have done is 21 for one game.

PLEASE, if you wish to not bother yourself with reselling, or just have a last minute extra ticket or ten, GIVE THEM TO ME AND I WILL PUT THEM I GOOD HANDS. I do NOT resell them. This is not about that. It's about being a ticket Santa and NOT seeing empty seats at game, and making people happy.

I have students numbers in a special folder on my phone and even when IN the Stu before a game, I WILL find takers, people who will tell me the details and I will relay them to you. Let's call it "quality assurance" for your donation to them. It's a long story, but years of being a fan, watching games, 20 years of serving people who tell me game day they could not get tickets and wanted to go, I go home and might watch it on TV or am AT the game, and see those empty seats, it burns me UP. An empty seat for whatever reason at a VCU Ram game is a freakin tragedy, and it's a bad look, so for whatever reason, I CAN AND WILL HELP.

WILL CALL is VERY easy, or via transfer via vcuathletics site, you can also leave them with either my name of theirs, and they can be delivered to them that way as well.

PM me and I'll give you my cell number, we can connect whatever way, and I will help you, and them. Making someone happy is priceless. Let's make this happen, together thank you, I will continue to hit up this thread pre-game to make sure you are afforded a chance to see I am doing this.

Thanks folks, JandK.

Last edited:
I have two free tickets for the game tonight. PM for address. You have been to my place before.
OK, time is up, others that want the two tickets in Section 4. Have to come to my house near Virginia Center Commons to pick them up. PM me and I will give you the address. First responder get the tickets.

I've had a few inquire, as we've got some steam to let go. Any ticket donations for the students??? Just lemme know!

I've got TWO ROWDIES needing SINGLE tix, hope someone can help him/them both out!!!

Lemme know whatcha got and I'll put them in the right hands, i have a few mins and I can work this out. Students are gonna be free and ready to let loose like a good rowdy does. Remembering being a hardworking student? They love their Rams too!

Ready for go for thursday night despite being crazy bust for the homeless drive.
Let's make some people happy yall!

Back