Vcu tents and chairs on clearance

Was just at Walmart on forest Ave in the west end they have vcu 9x9 tents on clearance for $50 and chairs for $10. Forest ave not forest hill fyi

Attachments

• received_2497274897202981.jpeg
    received_2497274897202981.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 57
Half of the US population won't be buying any toilet paper until next Christmas.. :lol:

In Laramie, WY, of all places, TP is extinct. Paper towels too. Irrational hoarding is selfish and not helpful, but it’s the American way.. me first mentality- f everyone else....
What do you expect from a society where if there is a hint of inclement weather that should only last a day at best people buy up all the milk and bread. Its sad and ridiculous.

Does anyone remember when we used to ration gas? We may have to ration TP, Hand Sanitizer, Bleach Wipes, and Tissue. I am sure the makers of this stuff will get a bump in stock price.

What do you expect from a society where if there is a hint of inclement weather that should only last a day at best people buy up all the milk and bread. Its sad and ridiculous.

Does anyone remember when we used to ration gas? We may have to ration TP, Hand Sanitizer, Bleach Wipes, and Tissue. I am sure the makers of this stuff will get a bump in stock price.
It was strange today. Milk and bread were on the shelves. Canned and boxed gods not so much. I remember the gas rationing of the 70’s.

Was just at Walmart on forest Ave in the west end they have vcu 9x9 tents on clearance for $50 and chairs for $10. Forest ave not forest hill fyi
Picked up one today and man, these things are nice! Thanks for the heads up @Foote !

The tent I grabbed will likely get most of its use with the band, but those chairs are also awesome and surprisingly comfortable. If I still drank, I could picture myself settin' 'em up in the center of Monument for a darty ;p.

There were like 10 or so of the tents left after I got mine and about a dozen chairs.

I remember the gas rationing during the Oil Embargo. Could only get gas on certain days of the week based on the last digit on your license plate. Probably should have rationed soap, hand sanitizer, toilet paper and antibacterial cleaners as part of the state of emergency which was only 8 weeks behind sensible thinking.

Picked up one today and man, these things are nice! Thanks for the heads up @Foote !

The tent I grabbed will likely get most of its use with the band, but those chairs are also awesome and surprisingly comfortable. If I still drank, I could picture myself settin' 'em up in the center of Monument for a darty ;p.

There were like 10 or so of the tents left after I got mine and about a dozen chairs.
I tried to get online to order BUT they are not offering..... Anyone have any ideas on how I can get my hands on one?

Back