VCU vs. Greece

If there’s going to be a fight card, it ought to be wrestling. Folks already like talking it around here, me included!

Would the undercard have some tag team matches? Hmmm…

If posters were pegged as their matching persona pro wrestler, whom would we have as whom?

The Greeks thought VRam was German so he is Baron Von Raschke.
baron-von.gif

I wouldn't talk too much poop. If I'm not mistaken, years ago Chill posted about dunking on one of our former players at FSG.
Actually I tried to and just barely missed it. Just trying it earned me a lot of elbows and some hard picks the rest of the game.

If there’s going to be a fight card, it ought to be wrestling. Folks already like talking it around here, me included!

If posters were pegged as their matching persona pro wrestler, whom would we have as whom?
I would be up for watching some wrestling but I don't want to be pegged.

I think I have it covered.

Chill, you seem more like a Bob Backland or Greg “The Hammer” Valentine. Take your pick and we have our headliner match.

6NLuucD.gif

200w.gif

I want to share this. Give it a read. It is a fantastic article. It is VCU related because my friend Chris and his sons Andrew and Sam are big time VCU fans and of course have VCU sheepskins (Andrew & Chris do. Sam is a UVA guy 😬 but he loves VCU too). They are Greek-Americans so I figured this was a great place to share this testament to a righteous man. He will be missed. My thoughts are with the entire Canavos clan. Sammy's legacy will remain strong thru his charitable givings and his family.

Last edited:
I want to share this. Give it a read. It is a fantastic article. It is VCU related because my friend Chris and his sons Andrew and Sam are big time VCU fans and of course have VCU sheepskins. They are Greek-Americans so I figured this was a great shot to share this testament to a righteous man. He will be missed. My thoughts are with the entire Canavos clan. Sammy's legacy will remain strong thru his charitable givings and his family.
Heck yeah, I grew up going to Sammy's Steakhouse, they had the best fries ever. The Greek burger or Greek hamburger steak were killer

Heck yeah, I grew up going to Sammy's Steakhouse, they had the best fries ever. The Greek burger or Greek hamburger steak were killer
My friend Chris who is Sammy's son runs the Capitol Pancake House among his other ventures. That place is on point. Food and service is so good.

Back