W3=Wiretap Willie Wade

Because this is a discussion forum where people discuss things. Maybe I can dig up a tutorial for you about how message boards work.
Yes. Actually... yes. Can you do that for me? Send me a D-M with the tutorial please. I'd appreciate it.

I see things haven't changed with you. LOL It's a shame you came back. But you're right about one thing.... this is America. If you want to post negativity and useless drivel..... it is your right as an American Internetter. Have at it.

Yes. Actually... yes. Can you do that for me? Send me a D-M with the tutorial please. I'd appreciate it.

I see things haven't changed with you. LOL It's a shame you came back. But you're right about one thing.... this is America. If you want to post negativity and useless drivel..... it is your right as an American Internetter. Have at it.
One thing we've learned, losing brings out people, winning brings out people, an opportunity to attach negativity to the program brings out people.

Give it a rest....accept that not everyone is going to agree with you and move on. No need to keep restating your argument and then try and defend your position. We hear ya, we disagree with you. Move on! You stated your position and ideas....if others disagree there is no need to go all trumpinator and keep on rehashing the same old thing and telling them they are wrong or that your did nothing wrong. Man up...we heard you.

I don’t want to keep rehashing my argument. I really don’t want to discuss it here at all anymore, but I do want to call people out for being rude about disagreeing with me, as I’m allowed to do when someone speaks directly to me. For me, it’s not even about the topic and about how people treat each other in here now. For every post I’ve made, I’ve tried to circle back to common ground or something positive, but people are still angry and rude.

I’m sorry I started the drama. It’s easy to do when you don’t back down and don’t run away from the bullies on here. I think it’s crazy to keep directly responding to me and expect me to say nothing back at all. It’s a discussion board. That’s how it works. If y’all don’t want to talk to me, then don’t!

Last edited:
I don’t want to keep rehashing my argument. I really don’t want to discuss it here at all anymore, but I do want to call people out for being rude about disagreeing with me, as I’m allowed to do when someone speaks directly to me. For me, it’s not even about the topic and about how people treat each other in here now. For every post I’ve made, I’ve tried to circle back to common ground or something positive, but people are still angry and rude.

I’m sorry I started the drama. It’s easy to do when you don’t back down and don’t run away from the bullies on here. I think it’s crazy to keep directly responding to me and expect me to say nothing back at all. It’s a discussion board. That’s how it works. If y’all don’t want to talk to me, then don’t!
OK - Let's turn the corner and have some fun together, as a Group. What do you think about the first game - winner of Rhody and LaSalle? What jumps out at you- with those 2 Teams? Seems they're both playing pretty good ball right now. You'd almost think we'd get a first game that's a little easier. But then... I guess that's the way it goes when you have a double-bye. What do you think about the Friday game? And our path to a Sunday match-up?

One thing we've learned, losing brings out people, winning brings out people, an opportunity to attach negativity to the program brings out people.

Chill, don't forget about those like me that too often express pride of our VCU MBB program, and worry about our RAM Warriors when they get treated like crap by coaches like freak willy and take up for our players when they have had a bad night, which generally gets me labeled as being mother-like or wearing rose-colored glasses. But I love it! :D:D:D:D This forum brings out everybody. Most posts are very humorous, as for others, well, I probably frustrate the heck out of the rest of you. LOL.

Because this is a discussion forum where people discuss things. Maybe I can dig up a tutorial for you about how message boards work.
100% correct. Now let's discuss your assertions about the NCAA and how corrupt it is, and how it's specifically affected the program at VCU.

Please list all your links, proof, and corroboration so we can discuss it freely and openly here on what did you call it ... a message board ?.

Your innuendo heavy grenade lob in the middle of this discussion is kinda meaningless with out your proof.

Chill, don't forget about those like me that too often express pride of our VCU MBB program, and worry about our RAM Warriors when they get treated like crap by coaches like freak willy and take up for our players when they have had a bad night, which generally gets me labeled as being mother-like or wearing rose-colored glasses. But I love it! :D:D:D:D This forum brings out everybody. Most posts are very humorous, as for others, well, I probably frustrate the heck out of the rest of you. LOL.
You are wrong Havoc. Dead-wrong!!!! Your label is the Lieutenant Colonel, and commanding officer of the Sunshine Pumping Brigade. :mrgreen: But.... alas..... that's why we love you.

Not true. We accept all opinions. But when you post the same thing 20-30 times while trying to defend yourself or argue with others.....then you get labeled a troll.
You actually get a choice when responding to others? Or you just take it multiple times without an attempt to defend yourself?

Back