Welcome to VCU Coach Odom!

Connor is a Junior guard on the Aggies.
I would guess he’s a walk-on. He’s played 12 minutes in 2 seasons and has scored 3 points.

It will be interesting to see if he stays at Utah State or walks on at VCU.

Yeah, this is a prime example why you don't look at counting stats like this. The stats you're looking at are not adjusted for tempo, so they're a product of both defense and pace. It's why Jacksonville, Drexel, Cal Baptist, etc. are so high with mediocre to bad defense-they just play so slow fewer points are scored.
Yes, exactly correct BUT it is still an indicator of mediocre defense.

Living out in Arizona, I saw a TON of Mountain West ball this year. Utah State was the cream of the crop. Well coached team. I think this is a sharp hire.

We haven't been a serious contender in March in a decade, I fully welcome new blood. Good luck to Penn State with that insane salary. Good for Mike. GOOD FOR VCU!

UR fans freaking out over this on their board.

97spiderfan

Spider's Club​

VCU once again showing why they are who they are. Lost a successful head coach and it looks like they are ready to bring in a guy that any Spider fan would give their left nut to have leading our program.
Meanwhile, we are stuck with the guy no one wants, including a substantial part of our fanbase.
Somedays, it sucks more than others to continue to try and be a supporter of UR, today is one of those days.

Back